|Onur Ferhat is a postgraduate student in the Machine Vision Group, and an assistant teacher in the Department of Computer Science, UAB Barcelona. He has been granted with a research grant from the UAB and he is currently developing his Ph.D.He has completed his undergraduate studies in the Computer Engineering Department, Bogazici University, Turkey. He studied supervised learning algorithms in his final project for his computer engineering title.|
|Address:||Computer Vision Center, Edifici O, Campus UAB, 08193 Bellaterra. Spain.|
|Phone:||+34 93 581 1828|
|Fax:||+34 93 581 16 70|
|@:||oferhat (AT) cvc.uab.es|
|Keywords||Eye-tracking, OpenGazer, Feature Detection and Extraction, Image Processing.|
- Programming Laboratory/Laboratori de Programacio
- Multimedia Systems
- “Memory Fields Installation”. BCNLab at SONAR+D 2015.
- “Studying the interface of Memory Fields”. Library Living Lab – Barcelona. Biblioteca Miquel Batllori, Sant Cugat del Valles. Barcelona. July 2015.
- “Memory Fields: DJs in the Library“. ISEA 2015, Vancouver, Canada. August 2015.
- “Creative Engagement in Digital Collections”. Internet Librarian Conference 2015. London. October 2015.